thoughts on allsorts!

Sunday 19 December 2010

Happy Christmas!!!!

This is us yesterday morning - woke to much more snow than we were expecting - let the dogs out and they practically disappeared in a snow drift!!! Molly thought it was great fun but Lilly was not so impressed!

I think its the most amount of snow we've ever had since we moved here - it was way past my ankles as you can see!









Luckily we kept the horses in overnight so they were cosy in their stables!

It certainly is very christmassy weather, but its rather a pain in the proverbial!!!
I want to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and thank you for all your lovely comments on my posts.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


4 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Beautiful pictures! We’ve never had so much snow since we live here too, 30 cm, lovely to watch, but a pain in the ... when you need to work/travel/shop!

A Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Gina said...

Hope you have a happy Christmas too!

Kitty said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Maria. We're under the white stuff here too - I don't like it! x

Dionne said...

What beautiful pictures. I thought we would have snow this year, we had none at all last year. This year so far we had two days of snow -- lots of ice, enough for us to get into a terrible car crash. Then the snow all went away. If it wasn't for my destroyed car I wouldn't believe it happened. Anyhow, have a wonderful christmas!
Cheers,
Dionne